March On!

What a year it's been. Last March I took what felt like a HUGE leap of faith and joined Lily's Infertility E-Class. It was beyond wonderful and opened up a whole world of coping and support that I needed so desperately. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Thank You from the Bottom of my Heart Lily.

Today is March 1st.
In short 8 days I will start my IVF injections.
In a few short weeks I will have perfect little embies growing inside my belly.
This is the month that I have been waiting for for such a long time.

I am so grateful.
I am so grateful that we could afford this treatment option.
I am so grateful that my work is flexible to allow me to take so much time off.
I am so grateful that my friends and family are so incredibly supportive.
I am so grateful that the technology exists for us to have this chance.

I am calm.
I am relaxed.

I am feeling positive.
I am feeling cautiously optimistic about this cycle.
I am feeling well prepared to flood my body with these hormones.
I can do this. I am ready.

Photobucket

15 comments :

Rach said...

Thanks so much for the sweet card!

Hope the 8 days go by fast. Wishing you the best this cycle!

Anonymous said...

Yay, that's a great attitude. Hold on to these positive affirmations. Best wishes!

Lulu said...

Good luck! It sounds like you're in a wonderful place to start IVF : )

Jenni said...

I love your optimism. Only 8 days to go, I'm excited for you!

Kerrik said...

I need more of this optimism and gratitude! Good luck Foxy!

Marianne said...

You bet your ass you're in a good place right now! You seem so well-centered and positive right now.

What an exciting month! March will be amazing!!!

Les said...

You are so ready! I love your attitude! Praying that the next 8 days fly by!

Babysteps said...

Your attitude is amazing and I am wishing you ALLLLL the very best with this cycle!!

Lily said...

Foxy - you do not even know how much your rock star support of the infertility eclass has meant to me. Your Resolve group is going to be so lucky to have you lead them with your heart and spirit. I did it for a while, too, so if you want to bounce ideas, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

I'm also so happy for you that March is here! I'm here in support, love and anticipation as you take this leap in your journey.

Big hugs to you, my friend!

Rebekah said...

Yay! Wonderful news :)

Cherbear said...

8 days, how wonderful!!!!

Kir said...

thinking of you sweet girl!!!! Now it's only 7 days....and I'll be thinking of you. You COME FIND ME If you need me.

this is going to be WONDERFUL. I BELIEVE that.
xo

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That is great news!!! So excited for you!

Project Baby said...

You are ready! Sending my thonughts and prayers your way.

This IS your month!

Augusta said...

March on, indeed! Feeling very positive for you, Foxy.

 

My Foxy Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Especially for Foxy Designed by Giggly Girl Designs