ivf cycle day four

I just worked a 12 hour day and am so grateful to have my energy back! I mean, I'm happy to be home in my pi's now, but it was a good day and it felt good to feel good!


Our second night of injections (last night) went well. We each mixed up one of the injections, then ML gave them both to me. There was a sting again when he pushed the medicine in, but it wasn't bad and only lasted a few minutes.  

375 units of Bravelle
150 units of Menopur
81 mgs of Asprin
16 mgs of Medrol



We have our next blood draw tomorrow morning to check on my estrogen levels so that the meds can be adjusted accordingly. I just keep picturing my perfect little ovaries accepting the perfect amount of medicine to grow some perfect little follicles that are growing at just the right speed. 


I also keep looking at cute maternity clothes online. I can't help myself. hehe.


Photobucket

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Day 4, way to go! I am happy to hear how well it is going and that you have your energy back. It's a lot to juggle with a long day at work.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I am having the same problem with maternity clothes. I have a wedding at the end of April and if this cycle works I will only be about 10 weeks. But I am determinde to be wearing maternity wear to that wedding whether I need it or not (well unless I am not pregnant of course).

These fantasies help to get us through the cycle.

Marianne said...

I'm glad your energy is back!!! Good luck with the blood draw today.

Krista said...

Yay! Positive thoughts! I love it! I too like to look at maternity clothes (and baby clothes...hehehe!)

Kerrik said...

Love your positive attitude!

Keya said...

Grow follies grow.

DandelionBreeze said...

I love your imagery... and thinking about maternity and baby clothes along the way is fun too xoxo

Augusta said...

You sound so positive!! I love it, Foxy! I'm very excited for you. Hope the injections get to the point of feeling easy-peasy.
I was thinking about infertility meds the other day in the car and started laughing with this particular thought. What if infertiles named their someday babies the name of the drugs. Can you imagine introducing your baby girl to everyone: "here is our little Bravelle, the apple of our eye". It made me laugh. And apparently laughing is VERY good for couples going through IVF, so that was my little contribution :)

I'm with you in thought, dearest cycle sister.

Augusta said...

I wonder if Ganirelix would be a girl or a boy. Maybe either. But Lupron would have to be a boy, I think.

 

My Foxy Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Especially for Foxy Designed by Giggly Girl Designs